Dr. Juan Pablo Carrizales Luna
Rheumatology and Internal Medicine Specialist
- General Medicine, Universidad Autónoma de Baja California.
- Internal Medicine, Hospital San José, Zambrano Hellion y Hospital Metropolitano, endorsed by Tecnológico de Monterrey.
- Rheumatology, Hospital Universitario “Dr. José Eleuterio González”, endorsed by Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León.
- Head of Internal Medicine residents during his residency at Tecnológico de Monterrey.
- Tutor at the Xochicalco University.
- Mexican Council of Internal Medicine.
- Mexican Rheumatology Council.
- Mexican College of Rheumatology.
- More than 3460 Rheumatology patients.
- More than 160 joint infiltrations performed.
- Internship on Reproductive Health in Rheumatic Diseases at the Erasmus MC in Rotterdam (one of the largest hospitals in the Netherlands).
- Dr. Juan Pablo Carrizales Luna has participated in various clinical case studies and presentations for the European League Against Rheumatism, the Mexican College of Rheumatology, the Mexican College of Internal Medicine and the Mexican Institute of Nephrological Research.
- Dr. Juan Pablo Carrizales Luna keeps up to date attending congresses and conferences of the American College of Rheumatology and other major Rheumatology Institutions.