Rheumatoid arthritis treatment in Mexico
Are you looking for a rheumatoid arthritis treatment in Mexico? Dr. Juan Pablo Carrizales Luna is a Rheumatology and Internal Medicine specialist in Tijuana, certified by the Mexican Council of Rheumatology and the Mexican Council of Internal Medicine A. C. who specializes in rheumatoid arthritis treatment in Mexico.
Rheumatologists are trained for the diagnosis (detection) and treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and autoimmune systemic conditions, commonly referred to as rheumatic diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis.
If you suffer from arthritis, then you must know that it is the most common cause of disability because it leads to stiffness and pain.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Juan Pablo Carrizales, dial the following contact number.
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT FOR AN ARTHRITIS TREATMENT IN MEXICO!
Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disease in which the lining of the joints gets inflamed, causing pain, swelling and stiffness. It is an autoimmune disease because it occurs when our immune system, which normally fights infections, begins to destroy healthy joints. Severe rheumatoid arthritis can be very painful and even deform or change a joint. It also affects a person’s ability to perform routine activities.
The exact cause of rheumatoid arthritis is unknown and there is no definitive cure. However, good medical care of this disease helps to get a better control by relieving pain and other symptoms, and delaying the progression of the disease. Early diagnosis and treatment are important to minimize joint damage.
Arthritis treatment in Mexico
There’s no cure for RA, but there are treatments that can help you manage it.
Treatments for RA help to manage the pain and control the inflammatory response which can in many cases result in remission. Decreasing the inflammation can also help to prevent further joint and organ damage.
Treatments may include:
- Alternative or home remedies.
- Dietary changes.
- Specific types of exercise.
Your doctor will work with you to determine the best treatment plan for you. For many people, these treatments help them live an active life and reduce the risk of long-term complications.
Dr. Juan Pablo Carrizales Luna – Rheumatoid arthritis treatment in Mexico
- Internal Medicine, Hospital San José, Zambrano Hellion y Hospital Metropolitano, endorsed by Tecnológico de Monterrey.
- Rheumatology, Hospital Universitario “Dr. José Eleuterio González”, endorsed by Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León.
- Head of Internal Medicine residents during his residency at Tecnológico de Monterrey.
- Tutor at the Xochicalco University.
- Certified by the Mexican Council of Internal Medicine.
- Certified by the Mexican Rheumatology Council.
- Active member of the Mexican College of Rheumatology.
- Internship on Reproductive Health in Rheumatic Diseases at the Erasmus MC in Rotterdam (one of the biggest hospitals in the Netherlands).
- More than 3,460 Rheumatology patients.
- More than 160 joint infiltrations performed.
Education and Memberships
Location in Tijuana, Mexico
If you are looking for a rheumatoid arthritis specialists in Tijuana Mexico, Dr. Juan Pablo Carrizales has his doctor’s office at the Premier Medical Center, number 616.
Address: Antonio Caso 2055.
Zona Urbana Rio Tijuana,
C.P. 22010, Tijuana, B.C. México.
How to get to our Medical Center:
Are you looking for rheumatoid arthritis specialists in Tijuana?
For more information or to schedule an appointment you can dial the following contact number.